Courses and events
The Alliance offers a range of successful courses, conferences and programmes to improve teaching and learning, and is always in the process of developing more, including on request. Courses are run from both Perseid and Cricket Green Schools, and also by Schools from Merton School Partners. For a flavour of what our participants on our courses in 2014-15 said, please click here.
For information on all the courses offered by the Teaching School in 2016/17 please click here.
To book many or our courses, please visit www.samscpdonline.org. or alternatively email email@example.com. To book courses run at Cricket Green School, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming courses will include:
- National Award for Middle Leaders (NAML)
- Merton Schools NASENCO Training
- The ITP Developing Teacher Programme - for introductory letter, programme booklet and application form
- TaMHS Learning Mentor Training - Poplar Primary School - Starts 2nd Feb 2017. Click here for course outline. Click here for a booking form
- MA in Education in partnership with Roehampton University
- *NEW* Leaders for the Future (L4F)
- *NEW* Enhancing the Leadership Skills of Middle Leaders - for more information email email@example.com
- *NEW CSE/FGM Accredited Training - for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- *NEW* Coaching and Mentoring for Middle and Senior Leaders - for more info email@example.com